• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Boss ME50 messed expression

Hello!

My friend has a Boss ME50 effects pedal. The expression pedal is supposed to switch between volume and other effects; it doesn't. The volume works but we can get no wah. Looking at it, we can't find a switch and have no idea what the problem is. Any ideas?

Please and Thank you.

oldhousescott

Gold Supporting Member
On mine, I just press down firmly and it switches between volume and wah. I don't see or feel a switch, but there must be a pressure sensor buried somewhere because it switches.

Zero

You can't do it with your hand, unless you're a bodybuilder maybe. You have to get up & step on it, toe down.

tedisdead

From the factory, they're REALLY hard to activate. Especially on carpet. You can adjust how much pressure it takes. Download the manual to see how to do it, as I've forgotten.

Hope this helps.

Fabricoh

The same thing happened on mine (trust me, I've tried pushing down on it reaaaaally hard.) I got it pretty banged up from ebay, so I'm not that surprised. Don't really mind either because the wah/whammy feature were pretty ****** and I hardly ever use it anymore.

Trending Topics