• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Boss RC-10R Rhythm Loop Station

Quad4

One miss is that writing phrases only occurs while stopped. This means that recording multiple live loops and switching between them is limited to the two phrases in the current memory location.

Would be great to be able to record live a C section (by saving current A/B phrases into a memory location 1, changing memory location, recording C and saving into memory 2) and then change between A/B/C that you just recorded at will. Or perhaps use separate memories for A versus B since changing a memory will likely start on A.

Suspect that write is not footswitch controllable anyway.

JELIFISH19

They need to release the parameter guide asap. It seems like all of the features are going to be there instead of the manual.

FokenBusker

It seems neat but I don't like the drum loops that much more than the stock loops built into the RC-3. And I certainly don't like them as much as my Trio. I'll stick with my current setup but I'm glad to see BOSS attempting something like this.

Quad4

Or create something in the 500 line with 4+ switches, live looping, more flexability on the drums ala beatbuddy?

Still wished they had stuffed one or two more switches on the 10R. There's room had they laid it out slightly different.

wonder if this means Boss will be updating the RC-300 next

Last edited:

Quad4

Documentation is pretty light on info on the various menu options for loops (one shot, autostart, count in) and rhythms (effects, routing).

The Parameters Documentation should cover all this....

Trending Topics