Boss Rc-30 looper playing live in time

GregDrummer

I have a Boss Rc-30 looper to play live in a duo. In many songs i have to record a phrase playing the verse, on which i will play the solo, but between the verse and the solo, there is a chorus (for example), so i have to stop recording when i finished the verse. If i push the left button to stop recording, the rc-30 will play it back immediately, while i'm playing something different, so i have to push the right stop button aswell, but it can't be pushed fast enough, and i don't want to step dance while i'm playing the guitar. If i stop the recording pushing the right stop button, the phrase won't be perfect, there will be a delay, when the phrase starts over.
Does anyone know what should i do to make perfect phrases with just one button? Is it possible with the Boss Rc-30 looper? If it's not possible can anyone recommend a looper, with wich i can do this simple action?
Thanks a lot.

GregDrummer

Of course i could, but i would like to find an easier solution, where i push just one button, and everything goes right :)
Thanks btw.

Trending Topics