• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Boss RC30 Looper Firmware 1.50?

Matrolen

I just bought RC 30 from Amazon (June 2015) and I went to the Boss site to see about a firmware update. But when i went thru the steps to see the current firmware version of the RC30 it is showing me 1.50. This is super weird since the latest on the site is 1.40. Can anyone who recently purchased this item have the same firmware? Was there a new firmware that shipped with the units bought this year that hasn't made it to the Boss site? I can´t find documentation on this 1.50 firmware. LoL, I don't want to downgrade and mess something up. Thank you for your time.

Sentenced

The latest is 1.60. v1.50 was only for a different hardware revision (same as 1.40 otherwise) and it was never released in public.

Trending Topics