Boss RT-20/Good with overdrive pedals?

Theorywolf

I am seriously thinking of getting a Boss RT 20 Leslie Simulator. However, I play with lots of volume and with two tube screamers. I do alot of SRV/blues rock tunes. What are your experiences with this pedal in gig settings? Sounds good from the few MP3s I can find, but most are done with clean tones! I don't want it if it is going to fall apart as soon as I put the juice to it! What's your opinions on this pedal? Should I look elsewhere? Thanks!

Mike

gregory49

check out my space... theres an effects demo with how it sounds with a landgraff and a honey bee.

Theorywolf

Sounds great! Still would like to hear from folks that use it with higher, gig level volume in a band setting. Just want to know that it won't fart out on me!

Mike

(Thanks friend. I see you are already in my friends section)

Theorywolf

Hi Angle Loss,

Great demo, really nice to go from slow to fast and back. I would like the slow spead with lots of overdrive. Still would like to hear this thing with some heavy OD lead work!

Mike

gregory49

I'm not for sure on mine yet...I would like to have given a try to the Rotosphere... I'll make my final decision when my sunlion arrives..

but regarding high volume and high gain issue. it works good with a fuzz and it sounds even better loud. by itself it even has a slight volume boost.