• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Boss RV-500?

slap_back05

Has anyone heard if a Boss RV-500 Multi-Reverb is in the works yet? I'm teetering on the edge of going with a couple H9's and an El Cap to replace my M9 and Big Sky, but if Boss is going to release this, I will likely want to wait and try it.

GuitarPro777

Has anyone heard if a Boss RV-500 Multi-Reverb is in the works yet? I'm teetering on the edge of going with a couple H9's and an El Cap to replace my M9 and Big Sky, but if Boss is going to release this, I will likely want to wait and try it.

I saw someones idea. I think I read somewhere that they will continue the 500 series.
13055284_844468875681760_4033679210822467684_o.jpg

ry-guy

Meh....skip the loop function I say.....pretty lackluster from what I've heard on the DD-500.

GuitarPro777

I had a Bigsky and a couple of delays-Timeline, TimeFactor, H9 and I went to 2 H9s and it is not to bad but I ended up buying selling my H9 Core and kept my H9 Max and bought another BigSky and a Boss DD500. I just love 3 stomp switch pedals, It just works better for me. I am using my Eventide H9 Max for cool effects, Modulation, Delays, Overdrives, FX , Compressor, And alot more it is so awesome!

Bucksears

Gold Supporting Member
Love that mockup (a lot, actually), but they'll need an over-the-top Space reverb (a la 'Particle Verb' or 'Blackhole') and Shimmer so there are no gaps with competitors.

Bucksears

Gold Supporting Member
And I hope the RV-500 is in the classic RV 'charcoal metallic'.

Maybe we'll hear some news on one soon - again, there's that rumor that the Boss rep put out at NAMM about 'waiting a little bit longer for an RV-500'.

mannyprieto

I can't tell you how happy an RV-500 would make me. I've got a space on my board waiting for it. Just take my money already, Boss!

delay dude

finally: yes.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom