• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Boss Rv-6 And Dd-550

minty901

Bought an RV5 a few weeks ago. When is this coming out? Totally selling my RV5 for one. That shimmer is one of the best I've heard!

Edit: What if I don't sell the RV5. What if I stack them so I can run shimmer INTO modulate. The modulate is already heavenly. Stacking them will literally make you grow wings and float into heaven (not to be taken literally).

Last edited:

Bucksears

Gold Supporting Member
And both have shimmer........

FINALLY! Yep, putting my DD-20 up for sale very soon.
I already have Blue Sky and a HOF, so won't be picking up the RV-6, but it's still a very cool addition.

Ruiner

Really want to see a real demo of the DD-550. Could be exactly what I want to integrate with the Boss ES-8 switcher... Hell, even looks like it. I was never a big fan of the Timeline so maybe this will scratch that itch.

rck

wow, I like a lot of the little we can gather from the BOSS 500 demo (another sleek one by them that stinks). The footprint seems reasonable and has midi.

I'm wondering about the display and ability to see it in daylight/outdoors.

Last edited:

NHBluesMan

definitely intriguing- i personally have no use for either of them, but it's nice to see Boss stepping up it's game (even if it is a few years late to the party :p )

Bucksears

Gold Supporting Member
I think it's only a matter of time before we see an RV-550 and maybe a modulation version.

Reactions: twp

Trending Topics