Boss TB-2W (Boss ft. Sola Sound Unite)

SubApathy

Platinum Supporting Member
I tried to call him out on it and see if he'd post it for the normal price, but he didn't. Sorry peeps.

msnes335

Silver Supporting Member
It looks like a store called Spotlight Music out of Ft. Collins Colorado, got 2 pedals, which they promptly turned around and sold for $600 each, on Ebay yesterday. Let's hope Boss sees this, and never sells to them again in the future - if we're to believe the CEO, and what he said about how upset he was at the flipping going on.

SubApathy

Platinum Supporting Member
There's a listing on Reverb by what appears to be a retail store in Texas for two brand new units at $1250 each. Hmmmm...

Boss TB-2W Tone Bender Waza Craft https://reverb.com/item/41175784-bo...are&utm_campaign=listing&utm_content=41175784
I tried to call him out on it and see if he'd post it for the normal price, but he didn't. Sorry peeps.
Mr. Yoshi (@yoshi.ikegami) may not see this but I am hoping he black lists Guitar Hacienda in Texas, US.

blaster

Price gouging is ridiculous and terrible. I’m glad my dealer who sold me has ethics. Some of the prices of several pedals that are super inflated are insane…heck, it’s just a pedal and not magic dust.

Blue-moon

Gold Supporting Member
Guitar Hacienda...what a joke. I hope they pay the price on this one. I have no issues with everyday folks marking up pedals. It is what it is. But a Boss Dealer. Come on. That is about a low as it gets.

"Danny D's Guitar Hacienda is a family owned and operated business in operation since 1981." Shame on the owners would screw up such a long history to make $2k on a couple of Boss pedals.

Last edited:

Blanket Jackson

Every day is like Tio's birthday
Gold Supporting Member
So, if I am following the thread correctly, retailers like Guitar Hacyenda who offer pedals at significant markup over MSRP are reprehensible scumbags who should die by 10,000 Karens, but TGPers who resell the same pedals for the same obscene markup are just playing by the supply & demand rules and are not guilty of the same predatory behavior.

Yeah, sounds reasonable to me.

downburst82

So, if I am following the thread correctly, retailers like Guitar Hacyenda who offer pedals at significant markup over MSRP are reprehensible scumbags who should die by 10,000 Karens, but TGPers who resell the same pedals for the same obscene markup are just playing by the supply & demand rules and are not guilty of the same predatory behavior.

Random TPG'r doesn't have any dealer agreements/contracts they are breaking... and retailers already get them BELOW THE MSRP so they can make money selling them at the price the maker said they could....

Blue-moon

Gold Supporting Member

That is exactly want I am saying. It is completely different.