BOSS teases new Waza Craft pedal

monty

That was a great deal. I considered getting other for that purpose as well, but didn’t want to drop another $60. Beautiful pedal.

Boss should do more Anniversary pedals with a black paint job and not ridiculously priced. Something for the fan.
They did do the RC1 in black, dont remember the reason why though. I think it was the same year as the DS1.

tonedover

This Is Fine.
Platinum Supporting Member
You guys should definitely tune in for that one. Directly tell the President of BOSS you want an HM-2 reissue/waza.

If I recall it was for 1 million loopers sold.

OR...
maybe if you guys did more market research we wouldnt “need” to tell the head of the biggest pedal company in the world what guitarists want.

But sure... listen only to what the 30 dorks who tune into a FB livestream want....

I dont mean to be snarky, but i have better things to do, and ur consumer base is DEF not only represented by people that would tune in to such a thing

LordThurisaz

You guys should definitely tune in for that one. Directly tell the President of BOSS you want an HM-2 reissue/waza.

If I recall it was for 1 million loopers sold.
If people need to do more to let the suits at Boss know they want an HM-2, then Boss isn't paying attention. Tone deaf. But hey, just keep allowing all of the cloners continue to collect the cash (they give more tonal options anyways).

Pewtershmit

OR...
maybe if you guys did more market research we wouldnt “need” to tell the head of the biggest pedal company in the world what guitarists want.

But sure listen only to what the 3 dorks who tune into a FB livestream want....
We gather market research from many different avenues. A lot of people enjoy the ability to directly interact during a live event like this. Even dorks.

tonedover

This Is Fine.
We gather market research from many different avenues. A lot of people enjoy the ability to directly interact during a live event like this. Even dorks.
Cool then quit poking around and re-release the pedals that are going for 300% of original retail, 20 years after you discontinued them. Its more than just the HM2, which frankly i dont even want.

Ur company is too big and about 5 years late to do these “crowd pleasing live streams”

Just make the reissues already.

Pewtershmit

Cool then quit poking around and re-release the pedals that are going for 300% of original retail, 20 years after you discontinued them. Its more than just the HM2, which frankly i dont even want.

Ur company is too big and about 5 years late to do these “crowd pleasing live streams”

Noted. What would you like to see reissued?

tonedover

This Is Fine.
Cool. Same research that told you to release that three pack a couple years ago? Or that said to “not” make a RV200? Or not to reissue the space echo? That research?

Yeah id keep listening to that ....

monty

Dont want to pile on but I agree. I dont work for Boss, (well sorta considering how much $$ I spend on their products) so someone who does can get all the market research just by logging into their CPU.

tonedover

This Is Fine.
Dual reverb
Space echo
Hyper fuzz
A dual pedal in single enclosure like you did with the angry driver - could be dirt, could be mod

Other guys want other stuff like a univibe for some reason

Literrally pissing a willing market with TONS of covid dough ready to spend, down your proverbial leg

LordThurisaz

Nah, leave the money there for the cloners to scoop up. Frankly, I think they do a better job than the original did anyways. Not a sound I'm particularly fond of, but the RED and Left Hand Wrath are very versatile.

Are they seriously teasing a Boss HM-2 for a second year running and not releasing one? :messedup
Kinda looks like it.

How about a reissue of the Turbo Overdrive (OD-2R)? Possibly even give the option to pair it with a Turbo Distortion (similar to the Angry Driver).

Pewtershmit

Please don't take any hidden inference with me suggesting to check out that livestream. Lots of posts about HM-2, I love the HM-2, and the Talk with BOSS stuff has had some inside info on the creation of these devices. It should be interesting to learn about. They do ask for questions too hence my comment about talking about a possible reissue.

I understand we are all passionate people here and I speak as myself, and voluntarily offer insight I can since I work for BOSS (which if you would prefer I stop, I can). I don't want anyone getting upset.

How about a reissue of the Turbo Overdrive (OD-2R)? Possibly even give the option to pair it with a Turbo Distortion (similar to the Angry Driver).
I've been on the hunt for one, I've never actually tried one... I hear good things.

Trending Topics