BOSS teases new Waza Craft pedal

The-Kid

Pedal Art: Providence Dealer
Vendor
My guess is HM-2w.
A. It’s in demand and people clone it.
B. The traditional setting is everything dimed, so you don’t need pots.
C. And its, well. metal.
Hhmmm...

Need to revisit and see whats up. Would be dope!!!

Strat87

I would be interested in seeing a BF-2w. I actually really dig my BF-3 despite the mixed reviews I’ve read, but I’d consider replacing it for the right pedal.

earwax

I don’t mind one post about how a person doesn’t like teasers but more than one a thread is just downright irritating.

hes probably talking about the digital mode of the attack decay - in that mode you can get polyphony. I own one and it does color your tone something ugly in that mode. very cool pedal though.

NoiseNinja

The new Attack Decay is one of the worst sounding pedals I've ever tried. Maybe I got a bad one?
To me is sounds no short of amazing, and is is vastly superior to the Boss Slow Gear.

It is not unthinkable that you got a faulty one though, course even though EHX makes incredible and amazingly innovative effect pedals, often with featured that is totally unheard of in anywhere near the kind of really reasonable price category EHX asks for their pedals, they do unfortunately have a pretty bad reputation for poor quality control.

Shouldn't be a problem though if you bought from a shop with a reasonable return policy.

Though of course there is also still the option of you just not liking it, not every one got the same taste.

Last edited:

Trending Topics