BOSS teases new Waza Craft pedal

struffy

Any Boss teaser with a black enclosure makes me hope, and GAS hard for the MZ-2 I foolishly sold once upon a time.

I would get one in a heartbeat. It also seems like the public should want this type of pedal

- stereo distortion
- doubler effect
- built in delay options
- built in chorus option

It sounds like a Waza craft wet dream to me.

I never shoulda sold mine.

hes probably talking about the digital mode of the attack decay - in that mode you can get polyphony. I own one and it does color your tone something ugly in that mode. very cool pedal though.
I've held out on an Attack Decay because there's no room on my board. But just to be clear, how does it color your tone? Because the polyphony setting is why I want one.

Quieter, with presets.

Actually just wish they Beowulf make the standard one quiet like a modded one and the Waza with presets.

stanshall

so many good suggestions ....

I would love a Waza TW-1/FT-2 combo

also:

I'd be very into a Roland Bee Baa/Bee Gee combo Waza fuzz from Boss

and for the possible phaser and flanger Wazas, if possible incorporate noise-reduced BF-1 and AP-7 modes along with the BF-2/HF-2 and PH-1r modes

monty

Any Boss teaser with a black enclosure makes me hope, and GAS hard for the MZ-2 I foolishly sold once upon a time.

I would get one in a heartbeat. It also seems like the public should want this type of pedal

- stereo distortion
- doubler effect
- built in delay options
- built in chorus option

It sounds like a Waza craft wet dream to me.

I never shoulda sold mine.
Agreed. I recently picked up a old one, very cool. I think a Waza mode where it is less 80s sounding would be dope.

DonaldDemon

PH-1r would be cool because I love mine but hate that it needs 12 volts. FZ-2 would be fun too but honestly the Behringer SF300 is good enough for me.

Bucksears

Gold Supporting Member
I think a phaser is more likely than a flanger. They’ve already got two modulation pedals in the Waza lineup.

83stratman

Silver Supporting Member
Since when is the HM-2 a thing? I guess I shouldn't have traded mine in in '88. It really doesn't sound good.

cameron

Since when is the HM-2 a thing? I guess I shouldn't have traded mine in in '88. It really doesn't sound good.
Since the 80s. As a distortion source it's terrible, but with the gain at minimum, or near minimum, it's a very useful tone-shaper/EQ device

Trending Topics