• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Boss Tuner only works with battery, but.....

giltgitguy

I have two TU1s that I've been using with aftermarket nine volt power supplys. They both work fine with all my guitars, but suddenly, when I plug in my Gibson J45, the signal doesn't seem to trigger the correct response with both the tuners. The tuners appears to acknowledge that it's getting a signal, but just shows random flashing LEDs. I changed the battery in the guitar, and nothing changed. Finally, I tried using just a nine volt battery in the tuner, and it works normally. This only occurs with that one guitar. Has anyone had this happen? Do I need to buy the Boss brand power supply?

Trending Topics