Sold BOSS Waza Craft Blues Driver (why is it in a bag? look inside to find out)

Discussion in 'Pedal Effects Gear Emporium Archive' started by BluesForDan, May 6, 2016.

1. BluesForDan

BluesForDan Member

There's a reason why I took the picture in the bag. it's never been opened. Be the one to open it for the first time. I didn't think a picture of the box was evidence enough of the pedal's existence because I didn't want to trigger a Schrödinger's cat paradox. :D

I bought this in 2014 during the pre-order from NAMM 2014, it arrived that fall and I never opened the shipping box. IRL events got in the way and I pretty much forgot about it. This is brand new, unopened, never played. I haven't even looked at it yet until opening for pictures to list it.

These sell for 149 dollars everywhere. I'll sell mine for 115 dollars paypal and free shipping conus 48 states only.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

115 dollars paypal and free shipping CONUS 48 states. Add 15 dollars for Alaska and Hawaii. Add 40 dollars for international. PM me first for any non CONUS 48 state buyers.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
  2. BluesForDan

BluesForDan Member

3. Mr_Bluesmann

Mr_Bluesmann Supporting Member

4. BluesForDan

BluesForDan Member

5. BluesForDan

BluesForDan Member