Bought a Lovepedal Englishman>>>>>

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by The Gainster, Dec 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Gainster

The Gainster Member

>>>>> last week and I must say it is what I had hoped it would be. I use a original COT 50 Sean built for me in the Harmony Central "tour box" days, which is the greatest COT 50 ever in the history of earth, and wanted something with the same pick attack and grind but with more ass and compression.... done and done...

I can dial it in to match the COT and beyond ... I bought a Tchula but it added a tad too much bottom end for my rig.

jpagey likes this.
  2. coltonius

coltonius Señor Member Silver Supporting Member

Three threads about the same pedal, all with a plethora of >>>>>>>>> in the title.

Why? Just... Why?

[​IMG]

dshobe likes this.
  3. The Gainster

The Gainster Member

>>> It's what I do and have done for decades>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Is this a problem for you? ;):D

jpagey likes this.
  4. coltonius

coltonius Señor Member Silver Supporting Member

Well, for starters it’s not 2005 anymore, so the flashy thread titles aren’t needed. And this isn’t Facebook, so creating threads like status updates is kind of lame too.

For seconds, why couldn’t you just keep all the newfound Englishman comments in one thread so it’s cohesive for future readers instead of polluting the forum with 2-3 response thread updates? I can’t believe I’m saying this, but the SNS thread would probably get you more traction than your latest 3 threads have. :dunno

ChampReverb and dshobe like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.