• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Bought my kid a Dean Hardtail

majorledhead

Silver Supporting Member
Found this orange sparkle Dean Hardtail ( import ) at a small shop for $200 and bought it for my teenage son. I just restrung it and did a quick setup on it, then proceeded to wail on it for an hour. Tell you what, its the nicest $200 guitar I ever played. Frets, finish, tone and feel are all great. Stayed in tune and rings like a bell. Dean must of researched their asian production crew and the final tweeks here in the USA are the icing on the cake. Does it sound as good as my $3000+ Les Paul ? No way. Does it sound $3000 worse ? No Way. The point of all this ? I don't know. Just a comment I guess.

ungarn

Had an import Hardtail for awhile...quite nice...much more than just shredder guitar...

dantedayjob

I have a Dean Black Gold V that is the ONLY guitar, including about a dozen PRSi, that I have bought new and required ZERO setup... I put some PRS pups in the thing and it is a mainstay of my gigging gear... looks cool as heck, plays like butter and sounds damn good to boot... Oh and it is unbelievably light and I can play it for 4 or 5 hours with no shoulder fatigue!

Custom50

good choice, dean guitars maintain a pretty great level of quality across the board, or at least the ones I have played do.

Trending Topics