Bought my kid a Dean Hardtail

MajorLedhead

Silver Supporting Member
Found this orange sparkle Dean Hardtail ( import ) at a small shop for $200 and bought it for my teenage son. I just restrung it and did a quick setup on it, then proceeded to wail on it for an hour. Tell you what, its the nicest $200 guitar I ever played. Frets, finish, tone and feel are all great. Stayed in tune and rings like a bell. Dean must of researched their asian production crew and the final tweeks here in the USA are the icing on the cake. Does it sound as good as my $3000+ Les Paul ? No way. Does it sound $3000 worse ? No Way. The point of all this ? I don't know. Just a comment I guess.

ungarn

Had an import Hardtail for awhile...quite nice...much more than just shredder guitar...

dantedayjob

I have a Dean Black Gold V that is the ONLY guitar, including about a dozen PRSi, that I have bought new and required ZERO setup... I put some PRS pups in the thing and it is a mainstay of my gigging gear... looks cool as heck, plays like butter and sounds damn good to boot... Oh and it is unbelievably light and I can play it for 4 or 5 hours with no shoulder fatigue!

Custom50

good choice, dean guitars maintain a pretty great level of quality across the board, or at least the ones I have played do.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom