• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Bought this "Fugly" PRS CE-22 !!!!!

02Singlecut

I really need to change my username to 1-OFF !!!!!! TY Z !!! Gig'd her last night.....as with all my PRSi....KILLER!!!!!!

Need a new Christmas card pic....lol

Radagacuca

Bought this "Fugly" PRS CE-22.... and have the balls to post it here!!!

i suppose the design was taken right off of that christmas tree, right?

:)just joking!:) :dude

JPenn

I'd like to see more PRS' with matching headstocks. Those 30th Ann. looked super cool to me.

Phil M

Silver Supporting Member
I really like that soapbar trem. Was that for sale recently at BAM?

The new guitar really is fugly. Like wow, man...

02Singlecut

I really like that soapbar trem. Was that for sale recently at BAM?

The new guitar really is fugly. Like wow, man...
Ya it and my Ibanez "Swirl" were for sale here and on BAM....Both found new homes for 08 !!! The McSoapTrem was one of 13 made....rare guitar and a great player....It now lives in Texas....the Ibanez....is on it's way to Va. Beach...... it was one of 200 made in which 50 (rumor) were imported to the U.S. The Black McTrem is a 93 Prototype....It isn't going anywhere!!!:AOK

bgwicks

I think it rocks! Guitars like that add to the excitement of a gig. I would like to have seen Flash Gordon play it.

JJGross

I think I had a Chevy Van with that same paint job ... in 78.
All you need now are some bubble rear windows and fur headliner & an 8-Track.

trower

[geer/peyj] hubris confusion paralysis by analysis
Gold Supporting Member
I'm sorry but.....what was they thinking!!!

prsflame

I like it! I think it's fun to gig instruments that stand out from the crowd! Play and enjoy.

sundaypunch

It's actually classier and a bit more understated than many of their production models. I'd take it any day over many of the guitars with gold hardware, too much inlay, and gaudy brightly colored tops.

:)

Trending Topics