• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Bout Bloody Time...

Stressfest

After 2 long years, it finally arrived. Let me tell you, it was worth the wait...well, almost ;)

All bases are covered with this one. Low gain/clean boost, mid to high gain germanium crunch and all stackable for stupid amounts of sustain. This coupled with the high/low roll off's and you're set. Now gasin' for a P2... :D LOL

When will it END!!! :banana

Wesman61

Silver Supporting Member
Congrats! I think Pete needs to license out His circuits to another Builder like BJF did to MP. People would still buy Pete's stuff but the rest of Us could enjoy His products. :dude

Stressfest

Do you have a Mac with Garage Band?
Nope...One of the few muso's here without a Mac i think :jo

It was a large outlay, but it's a lot of kit. It 'can' cut atleast 5 other pedals off the current board...

I'll get around to doing a clip soon... I've arranged a camera. May aswell give everyone a rundown on the TES, TB-83 Duplex and the SS3/G2 ;)

Stay tuned...

Brad J

Hey Stress, who do you play with in Perth?

Gotta come down and hear it for myself!!

Stressfest

Hey Stress, who do you play with in Perth?

Gotta come down and hear it for myself!!
Nobody at the moment...taking a few months off. Needed to detox from playing Sweet Child o' mine three night a week for the last ten years :p

All dressed up and nowhere to go... lol

Brad J

Nobody at the moment...taking a few months off. Needed to detox from playing Sweet Child o' mine three night a week for the last ten years :p

All dressed up and nowhere to go... lol
Haha! Well I'm sure after receiving your Cornish you'll be itching to hear it at stage volume sometime in the near future ;)

Trending Topics

Top Bottom