Boutique Aqua Puss in MXR sized Enclosure?

Now that they are making the MN3005 chips again, I was wondering if there are any boutique high quality Aqua Puss pedals that are in MXR enclosures? I know about the reissue, but the large box doesn't work with the available space on my pedalboard. Thanks.

I'd just get a Boss DM-2 waza

Thanks for the suggestion. Clips on the Internet sound really good. Are the Boss Wasa pedals true bypass now a days or are they all buffered output? Not too trilled about the rubber pad on the bottom for velcro/pedalboard mounting reasons. So any boutique Aqua Puss/DM-2 pedals in a MXR style box?

jaymeister

Not too trilled about the rubber pad on the bottom for velcro/pedalboard mounting reasons.

I use these to mount my Boss pedals...
B916B8D7-642F-470F-A8B3-C7A97C623A65_zpsvmjuqufx.jpg

http://www.pedalock.com/

Sun Creature

It's (DM2-W) buffered but it is still pretty good.

The only MXR-sized version of the DM2/Aqua puss is the Mad Bean AquaBoy but you need to build it or find someone who would.

InkblotNebula

Thanks for the suggestion. Clips on the Internet sound really good. Are the Boss Wasa pedals true bypass now a days or are they all buffered output? Not too trilled about the rubber pad on the bottom for velcro/pedalboard mounting reasons. So any boutique Aqua Puss/DM-2 pedals in a MXR style box?

Just rip the rubber off. Leaves a nice big metal sheet to stick velcro to.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom