• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Brad Paisley Rig Photos and Rig Info

myles111

Any dialogue on this will be on the page of the link so I do not have to look on this forum as it is posted on the Z forum.

Colt

hahahahah

Brad meets Dr. Z and plays the amps:

Brad: Okay, I'll take them.
Zaite: Okay, which one?
Brad: ONE? oh...well..hmm....one of each?

hahah

aleclee

TGP Tech Wrangler
Staff member
Originally posted by myles111
Any dialogue on this will be on the page of the link so I do not have to look on this forum as it is posted on the Z forum.
"so I do not have to look on this forum" :confused:

G'OlPeachPhan

Originally posted by scottcw
Meaning he only comes here to spam.

And you're coming here to troll and flame... :confused:

Myles is helpful, knowlegable, and a nice guy who spends a lot of time helping others. This sort of comment is unjustified and unnecessary. Might as well take this sort of thing to HC where you'd fit in better; it's not welcome here.

aleclee

TGP Tech Wrangler
Staff member
Originally posted by G'OlPeachPhan
Myles is helpful, knowlegable, and a nice guy who spends a lot of time helping others.
Myles has shared a lot of his knowledge. Unfortunately I must say that there have been a number of instances where the info he shared (e.g., how wonderful the latest batch of 12AX7M's were) seemed more like GT promotion.

My earlier post was not meant to indicate that I thought this was spam--I don't know that Myles has a financial interest in either B. Paisley or Dr. Z amps (aside from the fact that they're GT customers). The phrase I quoted certainly made it feel like a drive-by, though: "I want you to know something but I'm not interested enough to respond here to your questions or comments".

pfflam

pr'd'n meh ign'ance: but who is this Paisley guy?
and why won't he give me an amp?

scottcw

Low rent hobbyist
Silver Supporting Member

Myles is helpful, knowlegable, and a nice guy who spends a lot of time helping others. This sort of comment is unjustified and unnecessary. Might as well take this sort of thing to HC where you'd fit in better; it's not welcome here.

Well, I have been around here a lot longer than you and I don't hang around HC, which you obviously do since you know what fits there. Thanks for the tip, though. :rolleyes:

I call 'em as I see 'em. Myles consistently pushes GT and Dr. Z stuff in such a way that it is clearly spam. His comment about not checking this board makes his motivation obvious.

G'OlPeachPhan

Hey Myles, thank you for posting that link over to the Z forum where you posted that great picture of Brad's current rig. I really enjoyed taking a look at his "Z" stack (and that cool tattered vintage AC30 speaker cab), and it got me excited to be going to his upcoming concert in just over a week. :cool:

scottcw, I don't waste time or space on posts like yours. Call it whatever you want, you flamed Myles, now you're flaming me. Thanks much, and have a nice day. I've got better things do. (BTW, I would have pm'd or e-mailed this to you, but you don't allow for either of those options.)

Tone Loco

Gold Supporting Member

Might as well take this sort of thing to HC where you'd fit in better; it's not welcome here.

Well as a disinterested party (and getting less interested by the post :rolleyes: ) this doesn't exactly look like helpful/friendly (or anything I'd consider non troll and flame material) you're posting here either.

scottcw

Low rent hobbyist
Silver Supporting Member
scottcw, I don't waste time or space on posts like yours. Call it whatever you want, you flamed Myles, now you're flaming me. Thanks much, and have a nice day. I've got better things do. (BTW, I would have pm'd or e-mailed this to you, but you don't allow for either of those options.)

:rolleyes:

You obviously do waste time and space on posts like mine. Does having better things to do include taking the time to put your comments in tiny font?

lv

Silver Supporting Member
Originally posted by scottcw

Myles consistently pushes GT and Dr. Z stuff in such a way that it is clearly spam. His comment about not checking this board makes his motivation obvious.

+1

HHB

my question is why even put that disclaimer on? just don't look at this forum, that seems easy enough, the " I won't be posting so I don't have to look at this forum" is passive aggresive BS IMO, this forum is good enough to spam though, eh?

Red Planet

Well I've had a run in or two with Myles here.

I get a chuckle out of his apparent inabillity to tactfully post what he wants without it comming off as spam.

One of my favorite all time Myles posts was the "I'm leaving and never comming back" post. Well its been a year or two since that one and I'm still chuckleling.:D

Rarely have I seen Myles Post without a shadow behind it saying Come look at what I can sell you. And usually when he does hes posting so we will think he is not here for pofessional reasons only.

Those 12AX7Ms are still motorboating. I left the last batch I got in one of my amps and they are still making thier own noises. I should get em out of there before they fry something.

I'm stll waiting on the Get Back to Us results they they were all harping about.

ROTFLMAO :D

I really think hes a good guy deep down but he makes me chuckle.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom