Bradshaw CAE RST-LS

So, Bob is mass producing the RST-LS System that he custom made for Josh Smith earlier this year. This is the first single unit switching system he's offered. GigRig killer? Dunno, but I've got one coming...

Interesting that this post got zero traction here. Do you guys not use switching systems, or is Bradshaw not on anyone's radar anymore?

Holzar1988

Gold Supporting Member
Personally, I think it's very cool. But at that price, it's a seriously pro piece of a equipment. You'd have to have a lot of pedals and a lot of complexity to your rig if you were anything less than a touring professional to justify sinking that kind of money into a switching system. It's definitely a cool piece of gear, but for the same money you could have a new Line 6 Helix or Axe Fx FX8, which give some switching capability and state-of-the-art effects too. That's my guess, anyway, for the lack of response here.

ChaseTMP

^^this and I think Boss' ES-8 has the majority of people's attention who are/were in the market for an advanced switching system.

mixn4him

Silver Supporting Member
And honestly I could buy a used 4x4 and RS10 for much less than this. I know its not a compact floorboard switcher but I think Bob went a little high on the price point...

Guitar Josh

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Supporting Member
It's impossible to be a GigRig killer at $1,500. It's way overpriced, I don't care who its made by.

lifeinsong

No doubt that Bradshaw makes great stuff but the problem is that as usual it's seriously overpriced for the average musician, and these days there are a number of other more affordable alternatives.

Trending Topics