• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold Brand New 1999 Fender Deluxe Strat

kimos55

Follow your dreams turst your heart
Gold Supporting Member
This guitar was in storage since 1999, she is basically new. I took the plastic off the pick guard myself 2 weeks ago and then gave her a test play, I have 5 strats so I am just flipping this beauty...SOLD

I adjusted the whammy bar and put new stings on her, plays and sounds great. This is a great guitar with the noiseless pickups and hummer in the bridge. Has the rolling nut like the Jeff Beck models, maple neck, med jumbo frets, no fret-were, Perl inlays, Locking tuners for easy string changes. Comes with fender case

This Strat is the Deluxe USA HSS 1999 model that has never been modified or used. Like Brand New. IMG_8282 by Alan, on FlickrIMG_8296 by Alan, on FlickrIMG_8300 by Alan, on FlickrIMG_8299 by Alan, on FlickrIMG_8286 by Alan, on Flickr

Last edited:

Trending Topics