Sold *BRAND NEW* 2019 Gibson Les Paul Jr Hand Picked - another winner Priced to SELL!

Discussion in 'Guitar Emporium Archive' started by Gibson Dog, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Gibson Dog

Gibson Dog Silver Supporting Member

Brand New aside from the factory it's NEVER been tuned or played! I've been playing one of these for a couple months - they SCREAM!! I took it out - took the pics & sealed it back up, it's double boxed. Comes exactly as it came from the factory with OHSC, all paperwork & a Gibson Strap.

Pics should tell the story but more than happy to answer any questions.

Gibson Les Paul Junior Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
    • Mahogany body; gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
    • Mahogany neck, vintage ’50s profile, gloss nitro finish
    • Rosewood fingerboard, 12" radius, acrylic dot inlays
    • 24.75" scale length; 22 medium jumbo frets
    • P-90 single-coil bridge pickup, volume and tone controls
    • 1.695" Graph Tech nut (proprietary Gibson formula)
    • Wraparound bridge; Vintage Deluxe tuners
    • Single-action truss rod

Priced to sell on TGP $SOLD. includes pPal & shipping in the CONUS only. No trades, trade offers or offers of any kind please.
    Thanks for looking.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
  2. scmavl

scmavl Enjoyer Silver Supporting Member

I'm confused, what does "hand picked" mean if you haven't even played it? To me that would mean you'd chose it after comparing against other identical ones at a shop. Thanks.

tapeworm likes this.
  3. Gibson Dog

Gibson Dog Silver Supporting Member

It was picked out of a batch at the factory for fretboard grain, clean/even frets, neck, weight & clean bridge. Plenty of room with the neck & bridge if they ever happen to move. Also acoustically it resonates well which IMO is important. I have a few friends there one of them is a close friend so they help me out if I ask. Their QC is absolutely better than it was but it's not even close to what it needs to be. They're still spitting out plenty of dogs! 10lb plus LP's, sloppy fretwork etc this guitar is all clean.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2019