Brian Setzer Christmas Extravaganza

Mojoworkin

Silver Supporting Member
I just saw this last night. I know it's the 2015 show rebroadcast again, but it's still awesome! Setzer is on top of his game and full of Christmas spirit. It's really alot of fun to watch. Great show! Check it out if you can. Merry Christmas to all at TGP!

Chicago Slim

I saw the Christmas show earlier this month, at the Ryman Auditorium, in Nashville. Great Show! I've watched the 2015 rebroadcast twice, since.

nzguit-b88580581z.120151216113537000gogdm0s8.10.jpg

stevieboy

Clouds yell at me
Gold Supporting Member
I've seen it on TV, probably the same 2015 show, and yeah, pretty good.

He sure knows how to put on a show, in addition to his skills as a musician. That's entertainment!

TJontheRoad

Just Wanna Be Misunderstood
Gold Supporting Member
Saw it at the House of Blues in Atlantic City many years ago. One of the best live shows I've ever seen. Love to see it again. Totally cool and rockin' holiday.

GAT

Platinum Supporting Member
Just got back from the Reno show, oh yeah! I saw him a few years ago doing the Christmas show and swore if he ever came back with it, I would go. My girlfriend loved it too!

ggwwbb

Silver Supporting Member
I saw it a few years ago and it was stellar! I wasn't able to make it this year, but won't miss it if he comes around next year.

What TV channel has been airing it?

Tiboy

Silver Supporting Member
I just finished watching it on TV a few minutes ago. I saw the show live last month. Great show and fantastic player.

Jon Silberman

10Q Jerry & Dickey
Silver Supporting Member
Y'all might dig this - three of my high school pals, all fantastic musicians, c. '74: Ray Penney (Great Caesar's Ghost; Goodnight Guitar) Brian Setzer; Steve "Stevie Chochran" Volpe.

RayBrianampSteve_zps2d5792fd.jpg

Reactions: GAT

Joe Robinson

Platinum Supporting Member
Saw the show last Saturday night in LA. It's really fun and helps exorcise the Scrooge for sure.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom