Briggs 1 year Anniversary

MACS93EG

Larry is that white box in your case near the headstock some kind of humidifier!If so what brand is it and where are they sold!:cool:

Mac

Jd3

Coming up on my 1 year year anniversary since my Jack Briggs Classic was completed.[/IMG]
I was thrashing my Briggs Classic last night as well, and thinking I should do some sort of review of it here ... the playability and tone are just second to none. It's the best guitar I've ever played, and I'll second the 'Thanks Jack!" sentiment ...

Paintguy: your burst is unreal! ... but I'm also partial to my '59 burst with a bit of a chevron to the stripes ...

Rod

Tone is Paramount
Silver Supporting Member
Truly amazing guitars....... Someday

gtrckl

Silver Supporting Member
Think Larry said it's one piece top and body. Very nice guitar. Unplugged the guitar rings like an angel aria.

paintguy

Long Hair Hippy Freak
Silver Supporting Member
I was thrashing my Briggs Classic last night as well, and thinking I should do some sort of review of it here ... the playability and tone are just second to none. It's the best guitar I've ever played, and I'll second the 'Thanks Jack!" sentiment ...

Paintguy: your burst is unreal! ... but I'm also partial to my '59 burst with a bit of a chevron to the stripes ...

Gorgeous!!!

amc

i couldn't resist jumping in to thank jack for my extraordinary briggs classic

paintguy

Long Hair Hippy Freak
Silver Supporting Member
Think Larry said it's one piece top and body. Very nice guitar. Unplugged the guitar rings like an angel aria.
A little lighbulb just went off and I'm beginning to think I met you and you might be one of only two other members (besides me) who has played this guitar. :jo:)

rcalcutta

Silver Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Happy Anniversary Larry. That Classic is an absolute stunner.

Also thanks for turning me on to Jack's guitars. It is hard to put into words just how awesome they really are.

paintguy

Long Hair Hippy Freak
Silver Supporting Member
Happy Anniversary Larry. That Classic is an absolute stunner.

Also thanks for turning me on to Jack's guitars. It is hard to put into words just how awesome they really are.
Thank you Rob! Yes they are awesome and I know that you have a few that I would love to have. Glad you are enjoying yours as much as I am enjoying mine. Cheers! :beer

n.j.

Supporting Member
Congrats on your anniversary, you've got a gorgeous instrument there.

I'm coming up on my 5 year Briggs anniversary, they just get better with time.

Enjoy!

paintguy

Long Hair Hippy Freak
Silver Supporting Member
Still trying to capture the color/burst on mine in a photo. Getting closer to what it actually looks like in person. Dark edge yet very transparent. Love it!

paintguy

Long Hair Hippy Freak
Silver Supporting Member
1 and a 1/2 years plus!

Oh mama do I love this guitar! I truly felt like a little kid after playing it tonight. So satisfied and excited at the tones and playability of it.

Thank you Jack!

Trending Topics