Sold Briggs Explorer with Tom Holmes PAF's under 7 lbs

TXTONE

Silver Supporting Member
For sale is a super cool Jack Briggs Explorer in excellent condition. I have owned this guitar twice. I bought it from the original owner originally. It was originally pelham blue and he had Jack Briggs finish it in jet black which looks fantastic. I regretted selling this guitar the first time and bought it back, but I simply must sell some guitars at this point. The build quality on this guitar is spot on. Perfect set up with 10 gauge strings, no fret wear, and a fantastic sounding pair of Tom Holmes H450 and H455 PAF's. This guitar weighs just under 7 pounds. Light as a feather and resonates like crazy. Includes both black and white pickguards and back plates, and includes all original documentation, original pickups, hang tags, and an ATA rated hardshell case that it will ship in (unboxed....that's what it's for). Just a beautiful no issues guitar that looks, sounds, and plays great. Priced at $SOLDpaypal gift delivered and insured to the lower 48 US states or $SOLD paypal gift with the original pickups only.

Last edited:

DGTCrazy

Mod Squad
Staff member
Posts removed.

People, remember that FS/FT ad's are NOT discussion threads. They ain't Assumption ad's either. Got a question? PM the Seller. Thanks.

alainguitars

Silver Supporting Member
Had a 76LE that I refinned natural, (had a bad refin). Did a clapton cut to it and it rocked! This is a great platform. Thinking about it, would need the clapton cut done through Briggs to match finish. Will check.

Trending Topics