Bright Onion Shifter Switch

Lysol

Just thought I'd show off my Bright Onion Shifter Switch that came in the mail. I sent James a mock up of a custom label for it and he made it no questions asked. He even cleaned up my lines and everything. I have a hard time remembering where wires go if I haven't messed around with them for a while so this will really help me out in the future.

The pedal on the right is his A/B switch w/LED's.

urQuill

Silver Supporting Member
Those look like great pedals - and the lines are brilliant - are you saying that all such devices do NOT have those lines? Why not? What a big help.

Jess 1971

Silver Supporting Member
I love my Shifter Switch Patchbox too, although I opted for a simpler design:

Show us your pedalboard once you've set it up so we can see what you have in front of your amp and what you have through the loop.

Lysol

I love my Shifter Switch Patchbox too, although I opted for a simpler design:

Show us your pedalboard once you've set it up so we can see what you have in front of your amp and what you have through the loop.
I'm putting my pedal board build on hold right now while we are saving for a house. Then I'll be saving for a real amp. I'm looking at a Dr. Z Max18NR 1x12 combo. Currently, I can't play my guitar without headphones in our condo so I think the house is a logical choice. lol. Then I'll want a real amp.

Currently my pedal board consists of just a GT-100 utilizing the 4-cable method. I just picked these up as I like to acquire the hard custom stuff first cause you never know if something will go out of stock or be discontinued.

drod2045

Silver Supporting Member
WHat does the AB box on the right do? How are you integrating that with your setup?

Very cool! I have one too (the fx/loop box)

Older pic but pretty close...
the loop/front switch broke off, but im able to still move it (with it a tiny screwdriver or a pick if its heavy enough).

Lysol

WHat does the AB box on the right do? How are you integrating that with your setup?

Very cool! I have one too (the fx/loop box)

Older pic but pretty close...
the loop/front switch broke off, but im able to still move it (with it a tiny screwdriver or a pick if its heavy enough).

That's pretty much exactly how I'm going to use it. I'm looking at getting a PedalTrain Classic Jr. Regarding the A/B switch, I really just want something to kill the volume whenever I want without having to drop the volume knobs or volume pedal. I guess I could also put a tuner on Channel A and leave B for the board. I figure this pedal will be first after the Switcher. I had him do Green for the B channel and red for the A channel.

Trending Topics