Bring back Chappers

Hawkmoon269

I've been watching old Anderton's videos, and Lee and Chapman were completely gay for each other had an unbeatable chemistry. I get that these were basically infomercials but they were entertaining.

I have a loose idea of what his grievous sins were, but can we identify a road to forgiveness? This is getting a bit silly.

Surveyor 777

I haven't paid attention to all the drama surrounding him but I have to say I enjoy the Anderton's videos with Danish Pete & The Captain more than the ones with Chapman.

Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy the ones with Chapman-just not as much as Danish Pete.

sunkidd

I just kind of figured that Chappers was on tour with a band or something and wasn't available for the demos...
I don't know what happened to him....but why would I? I don't know anything....

I really need to talk to Lee, (now that I'm thinkin' about it)....;)

babbyb

Yeah, I get that. That’s why I specifically mentioned that in the OP. The Chappers videos didn’t feel like commercials. Get it?
The dudes are friends, and people dig their chemistry. That's cool. They should start a podcast.

But for videos demonstrating the gear? Pete is a much better player in general and absolutely a better demonstrator. I don't miss Chapman at all.

Surgeon

I have nothing against the guy (I don’t care about all that internet drama) but I don’t miss him. I don’t like his playing/demoing that I’m quite indifferent to his absence.

Trending Topics