Briton II with a strat this time...

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by anyone, Jul 12, 2006.

1. anyone

anyone Member

2. michael.e

michael.e Supporting Member

Man, Heritages are fantastic amps! The ones that I have heard and played are all consistently toneful and ballsy.

Where did you have your NVN set? I did like mine while I had it. Too bad Gagan stole it from me under the guise of offering to fix it :FM

M.E.

3. anyone

anyone Member

Yeah, I'm loving that amp more and more...toneful and ballsy indeed!

Sorry about your NVN... I think I've seen that you've got plenty to console yourself with though...:)

I think I had the vol around 1:00, gain around 2:00, and the tone rolled back around 10 or 11:00. The rhythm was set around 1:00, but I can't remember if I had it switched or not...

4. Soulman

Soulman Member

Some very cool moments there, for sure.:dude

But, man...I couldn't help noticing you've got one loooong pinky finger!:eek:

5. anyone

anyone Member

Hey, sounds familiar:BEER

I dug your Red Ant take BTW. I wanted to do one, but by the time I get around to it...

As for the pinky... well... it's a defraction of light that creates a shadow so as to appear as if...

6. tonefreak

tonefreak Member

Siiiiihiiick right back at you!! That's some nice clean tone you have there... those Heritage amps are sweet.

Really choice phrasing...

7. Matt F

Matt F Member

Nice tone :) I really like the range of tones you're pulling out of that Briton. Rock on!:RoCkIn

Matt

8. anyone

anyone Member

Hey thanks! I played the combo in Tone Merchants (those guys are so cool; I wish I could have afforded to buy new...) and then lucked out finding this head. I didn't realize at the time, but having the effects loop is killer.

Hope you don't mind that I downloaded some stuff of your site. I'm really diggin' 'Traffic'. You've got some killer arrangements and amazing tone and phrasing. 'Unnoticed' is really cool too; the chorus really fills in wonderfully.

9. anyone

anyone Member

Hey Matt,
    Thanks! Yeah, I'm really surprised at how dynamic this amp is. The higher-gain stuff has the NVN Dinofuzz kicked in (to hide some of the slop...).

I missed my little amp tech to help with the squeallies...

Chris