• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Bron Yr Aur

arthur rotfeld

Silver Supporting Member
I was practicing Bron Yr Aur the other day and decided to do a big TBT on Facebook, but figured I might share it here too.

This Guild guitar is a one that I bought ages ago, when I was sixteen. I tried literally dozens of guitars, everything in the shop and I kept coming back to this one. It’s been everywhere with me. Great instrument.

I recently found the shirt (Jimmy Page of course) from my first concert, the ’85 tour of The Firm.

And of course this week commemorates the 40th anniversary of the first album I ever bought.

Dunzie

If you close your eyes you can almost hear the pops and crackles in the original recording here... that is SPOT ON my man. Well done, and like the story of the guitar. Sometimes they're just meant to be. Thanks for sharing.

rhp52

I had a 1970 F50-R for many, many years. The sound of yours reminds me of that guitar. Looks like the same fingerboard appointments. Nice playing.

Lucidology

Silver Supporting Member
Super nice & goes down very easy ... time for a whole new age CD of similar stuff Art ...
How about ~Tunes for Yoga Panted Women .... :)

Trending Topics