Brookwood Leather says Thank You to 300guitars.com

Discussion in 'Builder's & Retailer's Forum' started by otaypanky, Aug 30, 2008.

1. otaypanky

otaypanky Gold Supporting Member

As a guy working hard to get a small business off the ground, I owe a really big thank you to Billy Penn of 300guitars.com As many of you here in the Dealer Forum know, getting a new business going isn't the easiest thing to do. Getting some exposure and good 'word of mouth' is as important as having a good product and customer service when you're starting out and working to become profitable. Billy saw my custom straps on-line and was kind enough to give me some recognition on his website. If you haven't logged on to 300guitars.com , take a peek. I found it a great place to poke around and found some interesting stuff.
    Here's a link if anyone wants to take a peek
    http://300guitars.com/index.php/art...brookwood-leather-hand-crafted-guitar-straps/

2. otaypanky

3. turtleheadblues

turtleheadblues Senior Member

Watched the vid man. The straps look amazing and you seem like a really cool guy.

4. otaypanky

Hey Thanks Tony ~ I have fun making them and talking with the players that order them. And the people at Premier Guitar were really great and fun to be with at the show. I have a wonderful wife, a great dog, I love what I do, I love to play, and Pa. is beautiful. So all of that keeps me pretty happy ~

5. turtleheadblues

turtleheadblues Senior Member

Sounds like you got it figured out. Keep on doing what you do. :dude