Lance Keltner has just produced a fantastic demo video of my HayMaker-50. Have a look and tell me what you think.
- ~50W EL34L Power Amp
- 2 12AX7 gain stages in the Clean channel
- 2 12AX7 gain stages in the Dirty channel (2 total 12AX7s)
- 1 12AU7 for the PI
- 2 12AU7 stages for the Effects Loop (Buffer + Amplifier)
- Mercury Magnetics transformers
- Multi-Stage gain control in the Dirty channel for a wide variety of OD tones
- Color (Lance calls it "Contour") control in the Dirty channel controls the harmonic content of the Dirty Pre-Amp.
- Effects Loop has both Send and Return level adjustment to expand the types of effects you can used in the loop.
- Effects Loop can be used as a boost with a patch cable.