1. A proposal is now up as a poll to change the guidelines of TGP to only allow member self-deleting of post/threads for up to thirty days of the original posting it. We are now watching the poll here. Click here to view the thread.

Dismiss Notice

Brown note amp desperado

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by Les Paul Man, May 18, 2011.

1. Les Paul Man

Les Paul Man Member

Hi guys
    Looking at buying the brown note amp kits for a vox 18 and lite 18. There has been some negative comments about these guys so I am factoring that into my decision making. I dont suppose anyone wants to sell one? I would need 240v option (as I am in Australia) on the transformer, or factor in the price of a new trannie. How hard is it to rewire a trannie for 240v or is this just impossible?
    Thoughts?

2. candh

candh Member

Les Paul Man, I would talk to Nick at Ceriatone and tell him what you are looking for. I know it's not particularly what you are looking for but I have a D'lite 22 with an international PT I am thinking of parting with...too many amps hanging around. Just putting it out there.