Brown Super FS Locally and no money in the gear account

slider313

Gold Supporting Member
And one of those Jensens looks a little different than the other.
Why, because the labels aren't facing the same way?

It's an early '62; Jan. by the tube chart code (LA). The Jensen looks to be coded 220150, which would be correct for and early '62 amp.

Last edited:

keithb7

Sweet amp. Brownies have eluded me so far. I'd love to try one some day. I'm skirting around brown amps with a blonde Twin and a 64 6G2 transitional Princeton that own. But no brownie yet. I hope some day one will cross my path. Super would be awesome.

Floyd Eye

Why, because the labels aren't facing the same way?

It's an early '62; Jan. by the tube chart code (LA). The Jensen looks to be coded 220150, which would be correct for and early '62 amp.

The labels aren't even the same color. And yeah, the blue one is coded 220150. What about the other one?

slider313

Gold Supporting Member
And one of those Jensens looks a little different than the other.
The labels aren't even the same color. And yeah, the blue one is coded 220150. What about the other one?
The color difference could be from the camera flash. The code on the left speaker can't be seen from that angle. I would be asking for transformer codes before even thinking of buying it.

slider313

Gold Supporting Member
I emailed for more info. The transformers are correct and the speakers have the same date code.

Trending Topics