• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Brown Tone Hoochie-Mama

Stressfest

Anyone had any experience with this one? I don't know why...maybe it's just the name, but i'm gassing for one of these babies?? Feel free to talk amongst yourselves...;)

TheGigPig

Yeh, I have one. Incredible pedal. Punchy, responsive and very amp like. Works great into all my amps as well.

Curly

last time I saw Coco Montoya, he had just gotten one, and loved that thing

I don't know if it replaced his Klon, or just added to his board, but his tone was great as always.

Stevoreen

I've owned 2 Hoochee's over the last couple of years. Very amplike pedal. It didn't clean up as well when turning down the guitar volume as some of my other OD pedals, but it had more sustain than any of them. It's very 3-dimensional sounding with the gain cranked and seems to let the signal pass through it more easily without compressing it too much.

Stressfest

Heard that clip, sounded a bit muddy and unfocused to my ears... Guess you can never really tell until you plug it into your rig really.

screamingduck

Platinum Supporting Member
Have to agree that clip is not doing that pedal any favors. I realize that clips are not the be all end all of a pedal and chances are that pedal really smokes. However, from that particular clip, it is hard to tell.​

Trending Topics

Top Bottom