Brownote Dlite 22 amp and a strat

Discussion in 'Gear Demo Videos & Sound Clips Archive' started by tambokgt, Sep 21, 2008.

1. tambokgt

tambokgt Member

thanks to Texsunburst59 for the bt....just found this cool bt and started playing.

I love this amp. It took a bit of time to really dial in a tone I like with single coils.

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6910424

2. Texsunburst59

Texsunburst59 Member

Very nice woody jazzy tone Phil. Fat enough to sound jazzy but with a nice cutting top end. You got the D'Lite dialed in nicely with that guitar.:AOK

3. TheLemon

TheLemon Senior Member

Nice tone. I'm starting to like single coils more and more these days, you're not helping the gas ;)

4. tambokgt

tambokgt Member

I have SCN pickups in my Amdeluxe..it's stock... at first it sounds decent...sometimes it sounds sterile...sometimes its not. I guess I think there's a pickup out there can really make my strat sound like a traditional strat. ...I'm not fond of the S1 switching too. I'm looking at the Fralins Vintage Hots and Suhr V60LP...not set in stone yet though. Thing is, this is my first strat and I've never experienced that real 60 cycle hum that everyone is talking and hearing about. Suhr has that gizmo that can cancel out the hum ..... wonder if it really works in all single coil equipped guitars no matter what pick ups you use.

5. derekd

derekd Supporting Member

Nice tone! I enjoyed the playing also.

6. hank57

hank57 Silver Supporting Member

Tam I have had V60lp in a strat I made plus a Suhr classic and they are very nice. The noiseless system is for strats with trem. Only Lollar as much. so far.