• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Brunetti Mercury

Tri7/5

Trying to find any info on this amp is like doing this -----> :horse

Sooooooo anyone ever played one of these, or know anything about them other than just the description? :BEER

DucRyder

Platinum Supporting Member

Sooooooo anyone ever played one of these, or know anything about them other than just the description? :BEER
A friend of mine was a Brunetti endorsee. I got to play thru his 2x12 combo. It was nice but nothing I'd give up my Egnater ie4 over. The dynamics seemed very compressed. On the up side it had a thick SLO type distortion. YMMV p.s. we were checking it out with humbucker equipped guitars...

robbie335

I own this one, its like a 100 watts marshall plexi hotrodded, sounds great, very tight in the bass freq.

ciao Robbie

Tri7/5

I own this one, its like a 100 watts marshall plexi hotrodded, sounds great, very tight in the bass freq.

ciao Robbie
Does the "liquid" part of the description on the website ring true or does it still have that harsh marshall flavor to it?

Do you have any sound clips?

Rod

Tone is Paramount
Gold Supporting Member
I had a Brunetti small 30 watt 1/12 combo a few years back..nothing special

DucRyder

Does the "liquid" part of the description on the website ring true or does it still have that harsh marshall flavor to it?

Do you have any sound clips?
I'd say closer to a SLO than a marshall... Yes it is smooth, not spikey. Compressed and liquid...

robbie335

Yes the liquid description it does make sense, i don't have any sample yet, cause I just got it, but soon, I'll record my new record with it so....
i do like it a lot, i can totaly dial that VH brown sound.
those custom work series are point to point handwired, by brunetti himself, thats why the price is hot. The sound is more vintage.

The other stuff is really different, and more in the Mesa/Bogner range of price/quality.

DucRyder

Worth the price??? The customworks pieces aren't cheap in the states.
I wasn't impressed enough to give up my Egnater IE4... The product you are talking about may be a newer one that is different. Without hearing it I couldn't tell you. I can tell you that buying an amp unheard, especially a very expensive one can be very dissapointing.

DucRyder

Worth the price??? The customworks pieces aren't cheap in the states.
Why not take a trip to a store that has one? Or take a trip to a boutique type store with some high end amps and try a bunch with your eyes closed and see which one grabs you! You're in Nashville? anythingg like that nearby?

Trending Topics