Bruno Cowtipper 22 Arrives This Tuesday!!!!!!

Tag

Platinum Supporting Member
Just thought you all would like to know. :AOK

A full and DEAD HONEST report will be forth coming, so get prepared. :eek:

:cool:

Tag

Originally posted by Sam Evans
Have fun, you Bobcat drivin' fool!:dude
LOL!! My John Deer 270 BLOWS AWAY my Bobcat 963. I know, I have A\Bd them extensively! :D ;)

Sam Evans

Compliance Officer
Originally posted by Tag
LOL!! My John Deer 270 BLOWS AWAY my Bobcat 963. I know, I have A\Bd them extensively! :D ;)

Now that's comedy!!:D I prefer the lower wattage of the Bobcat though.

CNOTE

I personally like the cab style of the John Deer 270. I'm sure that one is the Artist special though.

I understand those things are back ordered till Feb 06. I saw one in Santiago, Chile for twice the price as a new one here in the states. Is yours for sale?

Hey man... Thanks for the PM and the phone call this morning. Enjoyed it immensely!! Lots of valuable info..

I'll bet Ruffels is excited about Tuesday also.

TWG

G

glasman

Originally posted by Tag

Hey Tag could you stop by with those, I have been planning on digging out my back yard for an underground studio and they would work out great! :)

Gary

GAT

Tag,

I'm SURE you are not gonna like the CT22 so give my a call so I can relieve you of it! :D

Tag

Originally posted by trisonic
Don't forget some clips and pics!
I love the CT22................

Best, Pete.
You got it Pete! I cant wait! :)

Tag

Originally posted by CNOTE
I personally like the cab style of the John Deer 270. I'm sure that one is the Artist special though.

I understand those things are back ordered till Feb 06. I saw one in Santiago, Chile for twice the price as a new one here in the states. Is yours for sale?

Hey man... Thanks for the PM and the phone call this morning. Enjoyed it immensely!! Lots of valuable info..

I'll bet Ruffels is excited about Tuesday also.

TWG
Hey Todd!
Great talking with you for sure!

I am not surprised the Deers are back ordered. They are fantastic machines. No one wants to use either one of my bobcats anymore. The Deers are SOO smooth and well balanced. Kind of like the Brunos. :D No fatique on the back or neck. Again, like the Brunos on the ears. :dude

I bet you cant wait to get the 22 either. Ill give you the total run down on how it stacks up next to the UG 30 and Cow 45 ASAP. :BEER

Wheels

Originally posted by Boogie92801
Oh, and I just saved a bunch on my car insurance!
LOL!

"YEA,BABY"!

Hey Tag, how's that CT22? I want a Bruno bad! I fell in love with Clark amps early on in my GAS, but now I need to see the light of a blackface vibe.

Wheels

Tag

Originally posted by riffmeister
Uh Oh.......but TAG, isn't this amp going to distort????
So does the UG 30, one of my two Fave amps of all time! I was really surprised at the headroom the Cow 22 had. Maybe not enough for LOUD and clean with no mic, but certainly a decent amount of headroom! And when it does break up its SWEET, SWEET, SWEET!!

Tag

Originally posted by Wheels
LOL!

"YEA,BABY"!

Hey Tag, how's that CT22? I want a Bruno bad! I fell in love with Clark amps early on in my GAS, but now I need to see the light of a blackface vibe.

Wheels

Foull report when it gets here. :)

riffmeister

Originally posted by Tag
So does the UG 30, one of my two Fave amps of all time! I was really surprised at the headroom the Cow 22 had. Maybe not enough for LOUD and clean with no mic, but certainly a decent amount of headroom! And when it does break up its SWEET, SWEET, SWEET!!
But what about Mr. Clean???? ;)

GasMask

Originally posted by Tag
I was really surprised at the headroom the Cow 22 had. Maybe not enough for LOUD and clean with no mic, but certainly a decent amount of headroom! And when it does break up its SWEET, SWEET, SWEET!!

I think you know this is an issue i am Really interested in- how the cleans at lower volumes compare to the CT45. Can the CT22 deliver that Totally clean sound? How does that sound compare to the CT45's cleans- does it have the same voice, or do the 6v6's just have a different timbre? Can't wait to hear your perspective after you have had some Quality time with it. Take a deep breath........... wont be Long! :AOK