Bruno Mars

Turbo Gerbil

anybody else digging this dude? I love that he just brings back that old school entertainer vibe. Looking forward to the Super Bowl halftime show for a change.

Hammered

Silver Supporting Member
I like Bruno a lot but Im not looking forward to the half time show at the Super Bowl. Never cared for that spectacle , just go in at half time have a pep talk then come out and play some more football

EricPeterson

I think he is a great talent, I just don't seem to like his material, that said, he is obviously a bright spot on popular music.

Lucidology

Silver Supporting Member
Amazing singer, songwriter & entertainer …
Dudes career is going to be long one …

jaimo

Amazing singer, songwriter & entertainer …
Dudes career is going to be long one …
Agreed. First "for real" entertainer to come along in years and years. His performance at the 2013 Grammy's last year crushed. Made everyone before and after look like a bunch of zeroes.

EL34

Gold Supporting Member
He's the real deal - truly talented in a sea of poseurs. I dig him! My band plays a couple of his tunes and they go over really well.

Gasp100

Gold Supporting Member
Awesome entertainer and song writer. He had a hand in writing F*** You, Cee Low's huge hit.

Neer

Silver Supporting Member
He is very talented, but the oldies revue schtick is getting tired. The one who really pulled that off was Raphael Saddiq. I'd rather hear BM creating something fresh, which I haven't heard from him yet.

Droptopandy

Silver Supporting Member
The Superbowl halftime show should feature the BOSS and Bon Jovi not this 15 minute star.

B Money

I am big fan of his, although strangely I don't really like his music that much. But there is no denying his incredible talent.

I think his band "The Hooligans" is just amazing though. You can tell these guys are all great musicians, dancers and singers. Plus, they seem to really enjoy performing and playing together.

frdagaa

Gold Supporting Member
I hate pop music, wanted to dislike him. But No Way -- He's just too damn good. Catchy tunes, incredible vocal chops, great entertainer. Hat's off to him.

Trending Topics