Bruno Playing Black Sabbath Clip!!!

Tag

Platinum Supporting Member
Chapin Stratahoula, both pups, bright switch on, treble at 2 Oclock, bass and mids at noon. I have such a head cold, I had to make it as bright as possible to cut through all the snot. :D

I always loved this song by Iommi. :dude

Top clip here called Black.... Lots more clips in better settings will follow. VERY GOOD!

http://www.soundclick.com/artist/6/tag101_music.htm

Lerxst2112

When do we get some mildly overdriven CT22 clips? I'm especially curious to hear it with a PRS or a LP...

Tag

Platinum Supporting Member
Hey!
Thanks for listening. That was the Cowtipper 22 with my Chapin Stratahoula. (Strat style).

I will do clips cranked up with with the amps natural breakup as soon as I get over this cold. Worst one I have had in years, and to make it worse, its almost 100 degrees here in north Jersey. I think I just coughed up a piece of my liver. :mad:

The Unchained clip was my TwoRock low gain Emerald Pro.
KILLER amp! :)

SQUAREHEAD

Silver Supporting Member
Originally posted by Tag
Hey!
Thanks for listening. That was the Cowtipper 22 with my Chapin Stratahoula. (Strat style).

I will do clips cranked up with with the amps natural breakup as soon as I get over this cold. Worst one I have had in years, and to make it worse, its almost 100 degrees here in north Jersey. I think I just coughed up a piece of my liver. :mad:

The Unchained clip was my TwoRock low gain Emerald Pro.
KILLER amp! :)

Awesome Unchained clip!!!!!
Emerald Pro?? Neverthought it would cook like that!
Wow!!!:confused:

Lerxst2112

"I think I just coughed up a piece of my liver."

Relax, that's normal.

Freak. :)

Can't wait for 'em, man! Get well soon (for my own selfish reasons)!

buddastrat

I like the chime on the clean clip. Chained sounds real distant with all that 'verb. Kinda compressed and a little buzzy to me.

MightyGuru

Originally posted by buddastrat
I like the chime on the clean clip. Chained sounds real distant with all that 'verb. Kinda compressed and a little buzzy to me.
yep...kinda like the original.

Trending Topics