Brushed metal control cavity covers like Hamer uses...


Gold Supporting Member
...there is someone here on the forum who makes these, but I can't remember WHO!!!!

I posted a request for these, and someone answered about a year-and-a-half ago, I saved it to my search, but have mistakenly deleted the link. Anyone know of whom I am speaking???
Top Bottom