Bucktone Black Powder

Chandyland

Silver Supporting Member
So I'm looking to get rid of my Fulltone PlimSoul soon and replace it with something else; it's not really my thing. I'm very interested in the Bucktone Black Powder. I saw a thread about it a few months ago, but not much else since. Doesn't seem to be a very popular drive here.

Does anyone who has one find anything wrong with it? If possible, could someone post a video? I've seen most of the ones there are, but I don't think any of them are with an SG (which is what I play), and some are even through dirty amps. :messedup

Any info, recommendations, or warnings on this obscure pedal would be much appreciated!

Last edited:

Abandoned

Worship Guitarist
Silver Supporting Member
I have no problems with it... I seriously think its really great. It can be pretty girthy/fat/thick or thinned out and focused as you need it.
I really like it, for the record it's currently not on my board but that's just cuz I don't need or want 5 drives on my board.

Chandyland

Silver Supporting Member
Yeah, it looks great; I think I'll get one. It would just be nice to play it before I buy it. I guess I have to get used to not having that luxury. :mad:

Abandoned

Worship Guitarist
Silver Supporting Member
Yeah, it looks great; I think I'll get one. It would just be nice to play it before I buy it. I guess I have to get used to not having that luxury. :mad:

I totally understand. Are you buying new? Is there a return policy?

Trending Topics

Top Bottom