Budda Superdrive 80 help.

Discussion in 'Amps/Cabs Tech Corner: Amplifier, Cab & Speakers' started by houseofdoom, Jan 29, 2012.

1. houseofdoom

houseofdoom Member

Hi guys new to the forum well it's my first post anyways. I have a Budda Superdrive 80 head. Where the hell have I been all this time. This has been the tone I have always been looking for. I have 2 questons. It's getting repaired at the amp shop now. I figured I could do this while its there.

1. Does any one have info on the Volume mod for the sd80? I looked on here but couldn't really find anything that I could show the amp tech. Also if there are any other mods.

2. What do any of you guys do to tame these large watt beasts? I love the 80 because of the headroom & the tone. I was looking at Ultimate attenuator.

Any help would be much appreciated. I didn't try contacting Budda because of the different ownership. Figured it was just a Jeff mod. Plus mine is pre-peavey amp.

2. El Caballo

El Caballo Retired bar hopping musician Supporting Member

3. houseofdoom

houseofdoom Member

Thanks cinimod8791. I just sent him a message.

4. houseofdoom

houseofdoom Member

Jeff emailed me back pretty quickly. Can't say enough great things about him. I wish more companies could follow in his footsteps. Now I'm even more glad that I own a Budda amp.

5. Science Amps

Science Amps Member

If you need a schem of the amp, PM me. Pretty cool design.