• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Budda Superdrive 80 help.

houseofdoom

Hi guys new to the forum well it's my first post anyways. I have a Budda Superdrive 80 head. Where the hell have I been all this time. This has been the tone I have always been looking for. I have 2 questons. It's getting repaired at the amp shop now. I figured I could do this while its there.

1. Does any one have info on the Volume mod for the sd80? I looked on here but couldn't really find anything that I could show the amp tech. Also if there are any other mods.

2. What do any of you guys do to tame these large watt beasts? I love the 80 because of the headroom & the tone. I was looking at Ultimate attenuator.

Any help would be much appreciated. I didn't try contacting Budda because of the different ownership. Figured it was just a Jeff mod. Plus mine is pre-peavey amp.

houseofdoom

Jeff emailed me back pretty quickly. Can't say enough great things about him. I wish more companies could follow in his footsteps. Now I'm even more glad that I own a Budda amp.

Trending Topics