• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Budda wah. Are there models with & without the volume boost function?

i recently tried a used Budda wah, loved the sound and probably i am going to buy it. besides the wah, it has a red button on the right that works as a booster (when pressed the pedal works kind of as a volume pedal). i am not familiar with this pedal, and the website doesn't help. so just wondering, is this the normal wah version, or is there a model without the booster as well?

thanks

therhodeo

Mine doesn't have any sort of boost and I wasn't aware of any or them having anything like that.

peaky

The Budda Wah with the switchable boost (little red button) is stock and was called the Budda Wah + I believe. I used to own one and I think is was made in 2001. Its quite an old model anyway - but definately stock and not an aftermarket mod.

KBN

I own a bud wah +. It is pretty cool actually. You just have to pay attention to where the switch is set. The wah part of the pedal is the same as the standard bud wah. I think the boost is 12 dB, but I could be wrong.

thanks for the answers. here 's a small pic i found

..man, every time i ask a question :AOK .... there 's people on this forum who know everything!! .. :BEER

Trending Topics