1. The Rules have been updated regarding posting as a business on TGP. Thread with details here: Thread Here
    Dismiss Notice

Budda wah. Are there models with & without the volume boost function?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Alter, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Alter

Alter Member

i recently tried a used Budda wah, loved the sound and probably i am going to buy it. besides the wah, it has a red button on the right that works as a booster (when pressed the pedal works kind of as a volume pedal). i am not familiar with this pedal, and the website doesn't help. so just wondering, is this the normal wah version, or is there a model without the booster as well?

thanks

2. therhodeo

therhodeo Member

Mine doesn't have any sort of boost and I wasn't aware of any or them having anything like that.

3. Big B

Big B Member

Same here. Sounds like an aftermarket mod?

4. peaky

peaky Member

The Budda Wah with the switchable boost (little red button) is stock and was called the Budda Wah + I believe. I used to own one and I think is was made in 2001. Its quite an old model anyway - but definately stock and not an aftermarket mod.

5. KBN

KBN Member

I own a bud wah +. It is pretty cool actually. You just have to pay attention to where the switch is set. The wah part of the pedal is the same as the standard bud wah. I think the boost is 12 dB, but I could be wrong.

6. Alter

Alter Member

thanks for the answers. here 's a small pic i found

[​IMG]

..man, every time i ask a question :AOK .... there 's people on this forum who know everything!! .. :BEER