Budda Wah

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Telebluze, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Telebluze

Telebluze Gold Supporting Member

Does anybody know where I can get a "correct" replacement pot/inducer for my Budda........it's about 5-6 yrs old.

Thx,
    Ken

2. DigitalHater

DigitalHater Member

I used to work at Budda, and the wah inductor was a closely guarded secret. They were custom made, tested, and then epoxy potted in a copper plumbing cap. I wish I had more of a clue if they were based on any specific model or era of wah.

I don't think the pot is anything special, could be wrong, but I think it's your basic wah pot.

What's the problem with the inductor, not working at all? Not sounding right?

3. Telebluze

It works.....I've been gigging it heavily for about the last 5 years and it just doesn't seem to be as good/strong as it used to be.

Any suggestions?

4. Telebluze

5. saijo

saijo Member

Sorry for bumping this thread, but mine starts to sound "hollow". Listened to some youtube vids and their budda wahs sound so different from mine. I thought it's because of old batteries but still sounds the same with new batteries on. Anyone have an idea why it does this? Mine is the old version, i believe i bought mine in 2009.