• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Buddy Miller recovering from heart attack, triple bypass

Guitar55

Who was that masked man?
Gold Supporting Member
Best wishes for a speedy recovery to a great guitarist and songwriter.

Victor R

Formerly wstsidela
Platinum Supporting Member
I just sent flowers. I never met the guy but he's one of my musical heroes.

V

jbert

wow, i've had the distinct pleasure of meeting buddy a few times as we've mutual friends. he is a role model and template for much of what i do. my prayers go out to him and julie. god bless you, buddy. get better soon.

hbentley

wow, i was just watching the promo video for his new record. i'll definitely be praying for him, he's one of my guitar hero's.

mcknigs

Silver Supporting Member
That is a very big bummer. Here's wishing for a speedy and complete recovery.

-Scott

Dana Olsen

Platinum Supporting Member
Man, does THAT strike a familiar jingle? Boy, Howdy ...

Best wishes to Buddy and Julie, I wish him the speediest possible recovery. After my bypass (double) at the end of last Sept, I was able to play guitar again in about a 5-6 days after the surgery, but it was 5 weeks before I was cleared to drive, and 10 weeks before I had enough stamina to play a gig, and then I got real tired by the end of the night.

Best Wishes to one of the biggest talents and best cats in the biz!

Dana O.

Grant Ferstat

Some guy in obscure bands in a far away place...
Re-posting what I posted on the Alt-Country thread:-

I've never met Buddy but watching him perform and hearing him talk...there's just something about Buddy that just comes across as so pure and well-good! He's a good even a great man. As an artist the guy is a beacon that has been shining in the treacherous waters of a murky industry for ages.

Buddy = Integrity, heart, soul & musicality.

Hey does anyone know where cards can be sent?

TheGuy

Damn, this is terrible news for me. I've been waiting and waiting for the new Buddy record which is finally coming out on my birthday. I'm not really a big country music fan, but I am a HUGE Buddy and Julie Miller fan.

Here's hoping Buddy makes a full recovery and has a lot more years of music left in him. Take care man.

Doug

Trending Topics