• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Budget LP with fat neck

GreenTea

Nothing is as huge or playable to me as my 58 lester. That said, with budget in mind, an Epiphone Les Paul or Les Paul Special made in Japan at the Fujigen plant is a great place to start looking. Of the Tokai, Edwards, Burny and other well-known Japanese runs, I've found the Fujigen Epiphones with Gibson-shaped headstocks have the chunkier necks. ymmv

The Gibson faded SG also has a nice big neck, but know you're looking for a lester.

HHB

Yamaha AES series have fat necks, the 820 is huge but it's also maple on an alder body, not 100% LP but a really great guitar ( I kept it and sold the last LP I had )

Trending Topics