Sold Buffalo FX TD-X

frails

Gold Supporting Member
I thought I did but I must have moved it. Only have an Evolution left.

cam0122

I have a Power Booster.
But I found a TDX for sale that might help.

Garygtr

Almost as good!
Gold Supporting Member
Can’t help you, but seeing your post reminded me that I made this video a couple years ago, and am wondering why I moved mine along :bong :rolleyes:

cosmic_rust

Platinum Supporting Member
Awesome! Congrats!!

P.S.- Be sure to edit your OP prefix from "wtb" to "sold" so it's archived ;)

slowerhand

Silver Supporting Member
Just as an FYI, PastFx in Australia is coming out with a clone. Saw it on their Instagram. The original looks better though. Just mentioning in case other people are looking for one. He'll also do a Patriot v2 clone.

cosmic_rust

Platinum Supporting Member
Just as an FYI, PastFx in Australia is coming out with a clone. Saw it on their Instagram. The original looks better though. Just mentioning in case other people are looking for one. He'll also do a Patriot v2 clone.
Been talking to the PastFX folks the last couple months keeping close tabs on these developments and their process-- their TD-X and Patriot MKII work-ups are going to be point-to-point, hand-wired replications, the first of a few select discontinued Buffalo FX pedals that will be offered if nailed down to their satisfaction. All to be made with premium components as close to the original as is possible right now. They are fixing to be the very best adaptations of the TD-X and Patriot available. Right now, they're in development and final design, but I suspect they'll be available by 2022. They're kinda keeping it all close to the vest until it's all perfected and ready, but there should finally be some relief for Buffalo FX lovers who have been missing out on quality alternatives to increasing unobtainium gear.

Top Bottom