Buffered fuzz pedals

Herb Utsmelz

'Tis what 'tis
Silver Supporting Member
I'm pretty sure the Keeley Psi has one in it. I called them about it once a while back, but you may want to call them to double check.

VHS analog

The old Dunlop Jimi Hendrix System Classic Fuzz will work in a buffered chain. Though it's not exactly a "buffered" pedal in the way that a Boss or Ibanez pedal would be, it's true bypass.

stilwel

Silver Supporting Member
I just got one of these this week. The buffer works well, but it does add a touch of brightness to the signal, which is not necessarily a bad thing.

71strat

Some of the Roger Mayer Fuzzes have 2 Buffered Jacks, and 1 Hardwired Bypass. Take your pick.

Heres 3

http://www.roger-mayer.co.uk/rm58.htm
Voodoo-1 Classic
The Voodoo-1 Classic is now housed in our Classic Style enclosure and features both Hard Wire and Dual Buffered Outputs.

The Voodoo-1 Classic distortion section uses a unique combination of the best discrete and IC design techniques to emulate the type of distortion found on many classic tube amplifiers. It allows the player to create a wide range of distortion effects from mild to extreme whilst reacting to the most subtle nuances in touch and playing.

LINK TO MORE INFORMATION

Voodoo-Bass Classic
The Voodoo-Bass Classic is now housed in our Classic Style enclosure and features both Hard Wire and Dual Buffered Outputs.

The Voodoo-Bass Classic adds a gutsier bass equalisation than the Voodoo-1. This enables players who favour single coil pickups to reproduce quite effortlessly the rounded, bluesy sound of classic pickups such as the Gibson P90 ie: Fender to Gibson sound. This guitar effects pedal also works very well with Bass Guitar players who want the joys of adding both compression and distortion to their sound.

LINK TO MORE INFORMATION

Voodoo-Axe Classsic
The Voodoo-Axe Classic is housed in our Classic Style enclosure and features both Hard Wire and Dual Buffered Outputs.

The Voodoo-Axe Classic has many of the same basic sound qualities of the original Axis but extends and modifies these tones to suit today's music. I have kept this great classic fuzz sound and added a very effective Fatness control which tightens the low end response without becoming woolly and indistinct. The very tight and extended low end was expressly designed to compliment the use of dropped tunings and dynamically responds very well to this new range of modern sounds.It also works well as a power booster.

LINK TO MORE INFORMATION

dingleberry1

Do you mean a fuzz pedal with buffered bypass or a fuzz pedal that plays nice with buffered pedals?
Fuzz with buffered bypass

MXR Classic would likely be the only one I'd be able to try in person, does look really nice though.

Any other suggestions?

Chugs

Boss FZ-3
Boss FZ-5
Nobels FU-Z
Roger Mayer Page-1 (In addtion to those listed by 71Strart)
Ibanez FZ-7
Ibanez SF-5

Trending Topics