Bugera T50 vs. V22HD

JoeGags

This is probably an oversimplified question, but why do these two amps cost about the same? I do not know enough (by a long shot) about tube amps to just compare the descriptions and features and understand what's going on. The obvious difference is 50 watts vs. 22 watts, and I know enough to understand that wattage is not the end all be all by any means, but it does seem to be a contributing factor to amplifier cost, all other things being equal. I guess I am asking, since these are both the same price, what about the V22HD causes it to be the same price as the T50 even though it is less that half the wattage. Also, any opinions about the the two would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot.

-Gags

rudyyoko

I bought a v22hd infinium and I am really happy with it. The dirty channel didnt give me the tone I was looking for, but the clean channel with an over drive pedal gives exactly the sound I was looking for. I play an epi les paul with 57 P.A.F gibson pick ups and the tone and volume knobs through this amp are amazing in tone flexibility. I did a lot of research before I bought it and it is an excellent amp. I rarely turn the master volume above 1. Do your research, but I would recommend this to anyone. I would recommend the v55 infinium simply because it is only about $100 more. You can never have too much power!

moapys

Probably already answered; if the question is T50 (head only) or V55 (combo) versus the cost of a V22...it would be the speaker cost - or lack thereof - with the T50

Trending Topics