Build my pedal board TGP!! Suggestions please!

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by ju5t1n20, Feb 18, 2012.

1. ju5t1n20

ju5t1n20 Member

I am looking to revamp my board. I'm running a Crook tele and a Charvel USA San Dimas Tele into a Mesa Stiletto Trident Stage one. I lean on a warm clean and a pretty mUch dimed gain channel. Now mind even with the dimed gain its still quiet.

I'm lookin at a nice reverb, a chorus that is warm and plays nice with distortion, a real nice boost that will push the lead channel to a nice liquid sustainy lead, a compressor that works well and not too noisy, and a delay that's nice for slap back, tap tempo would be nice.

Only limit it to be less than $250 per pedal!!

I already have a Cae wah, a wampler paisley, a evh flange, ts9(that's going to be keeley modded), and an El cap.

Thanks guys.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2012
  2. Farbulous

Farbulous Member

This might a bit of a dream. I don't think you'll be able to get all 5 of those pedals for less than $250 unless you're going all used Boss/Behringer/Danelectro, and even then that's a tough ticket. I wish you luck tho!

3. ju5t1n20

ju5t1n20 Member

Let me rephrase that. 250 per pedal, not 250 for all. Sorry for the confusion!

4. Pinelake

Pinelake Member

I was just looking at Eric Johnson's pedal board online at his website. What a reality check on what works, what's needed and what we like. A real hoot.

5. ju5t1n20

ju5t1n20 Member

6. teleclem

teleclem Member

Empress Compressor
    EP Booster
    Analogman Mini Chorus
    Memory Lane Jr on sale. Or maybe the Supa Pass when it comes out.
    Wet Reverb

7. stratguy23

stratguy23 Member

What's wrong with the El Cap for slapback?